Re: st: xtivreg2 Random Effects and Durbin Wu Hausman

From   Steven Archambault <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtivreg2 Random Effects and Durbin Wu Hausman
Date   Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:45:57 -0600

Okay, great. Its working. Thanks! I suppose there are other bits of
code I could add to get additional test results from the -xtoverid -
-robust noisily- options.. I am thinking the endogeneity test for the
FE regression. Also, I'd like to get the weak and underidentification
instrument tests for the FE and RE robust. Those might take a bit more
programming I suppose. Actually, why isn't RE available for xtivreg2?

Ciao,
Steve