Re: st: AW: double-click on dta file does not work

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: double-click on dta file does not work
Date   Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:01:27 -0400

Yep. That just reassigns the Adobe icons.

ranjit b wrote:
Have you tried, from within Stata, the "restore file associations" command?