Re: st: Uninstalling Stata

From   Ronggui Huang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Uninstalling Stata
Date   Sun, 2 Aug 2009 18:29:23 +0800

Are you sure? there should be uninstallation button.

Even there is not uninstallation button, you can just simply delete
the folder of Stata and all related files.

Ronggui

2009/8/1 Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>:
> Dear all,
>
> I want to uninstall my old version of Stata (version 9) from my Windows machine. Althought Stata 9 is listed in the control panel, there is no uninstall button available. How can I uninstall it?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Ricardo
>
> Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
> Statistician
> Oklahoma City, OK
>

> *
> *   For searches and help try:

HUANG Ronggui, Wincent
PhD Candidate
Dept of Public and Social Administration
City University of Hong Kong
Home page: http://asrr.r-forge.r-project.org/rghuang.html