RE: st: StataMP will not utilize multiple processors (Windows XP)

From   "Cohen, Elan" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: StataMP will not utilize multiple processors (Windows XP)
Date   Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:55:59 -0400

Thank you Austin.  That was very informative.  It turns out that neither my example (bootstrap) nor my real interest (xtmelogit) utilizes multiple processors (but gllamm apparently does).

I'm currently sharing the server I'm on, so my timings would not be representative.  But I'll certainly try it asap (just out of curiosity).

Thank you everyone.

- Elan