Re: st: StataMP will not utilize multiple processors (Windows XP)

Subject   Re: st: StataMP will not utilize multiple processors (Windows XP)
Date   Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:45:01 -0400

How do you know you are only using one processor?
The bootstrap is not parallelized, but each iteration of the
estimation should be.