FW: st: Customizing the -s2mono- scheme in Stata 9.2?

From   Svend Juul <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   FW: st: Customizing the -s2mono- scheme in Stata 9.2?
Date   Sat, 18 Jul 2009 23:26:59 +0200

You can find and inspect the official sceme files; they are in C:\Program Files\Stata 9\ado.

Looking more carefully at scheme_s2mono.scheme I realized that there are three instructions for grid color, so a revised scheme file is:

   * scheme-mys2mono.scheme
   #include s2mono
   color background gs14
   color grid         gs10
   color major_grid   gs10
   color minor_grid   gs10

I think it does what Hiroshi wants.

Svend

Svend Juul
(School of Public Health, Department of Epidemiology)
Bartholins Allé 2
DK-8000 Aarhus C,  Denmark
Phone:   +45 8693 7796
Mobile:  +45 2634 7796