Re: st: Generating a bounded AR(1) series for Monte-Carlo Simulation

Subject   Re: st: Generating a bounded AR(1) series for Monte-Carlo Simulation
Date   Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:38:20 -0400

Maybe you want something like:

clear
set seed 1
range year 1 100 100
expand 9
bys year: g i=_n
g aid=uniform()/3 if year==1
tsset i year
loc r=0.5
loc c=0.1
g s=rnormal()/10
replace aid=min(max(`c'+`r'*L.aid+s,0),.3) if year>1
xtline aid