Re: st: Generating a bounded AR(1) series for Monte-Carlo Simulation

Subject   Re: st: Generating a bounded AR(1) series for Monte-Carlo Simulation
Date   Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:32:33 -0400

Paddy Carter<[email protected]> :

Read -help ifcmd- and note that

if year>1 {
 some code
}

executes "some code" only if the first observation on year in the data
is greater than 1.  Similar problems apply to the if commands you have
put inside the main set of braces.