Re: st: Survey variance estimates - large software differences

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Survey variance estimates - large software differences
Date   Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:57:01 -0400

Sorry, the first sentence got truncated. It should start...

" We cannot judge the cause of the discrepancy since you do not show ...."

--
Steven Samuels
[email protected]