st: R: counterfactual model based on propensity score

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: R: counterfactual model based on propensity score
Date   Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:59:49 +0200

Dear Statalisters,
I forward to you all Ilya Maria's posting in order to increase her
probabilities to receive a helpful hand.

Kind Regards,
Carlo
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Ilya María Espino Cruz [mailto:[email protected]]
Inviato: martedì 23 giugno 2009 4.02
A: Carlo Lazzaro
Oggetto: counterfactual model based on propensity score

>Dear Carlo:

I got the Barbara Sianesi´s paper  that you recomended me, but the
mayority of commands of paper I can not use them. I have a Stata Version
9.2 and so when I use the "search" and "help" simply I couldn´t find them.

Some commands: psmatch, _times, _matchdif, _matchedid.

Can you help me to find them?

Thanks

Regards.

 Dear Maria,