Re: st: Factor Analysis with ordinal and binary variables

Subject   Re: st: Factor Analysis with ordinal and binary variables
Date   Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:32:25 -0500

I wrote -polychoric- package some while ago... never perfectly
polished it though, and it breaks down when overloaded with large
amounts of poor data. Joreskog's ideas can be found on LISREL website
-- google Joreskog+ordinal.