Re: st: AW: Making scatterplot instead of box plot...

From   Sam Norton <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Making scatterplot instead of box plot...
Date   Fri, 15 May 2009 11:45:33 +0100

sorry, missing parentheses in second example. It should be

***
egen meanmpg = mean(mpg), by(foreign)
egen sdmpg = sd(mpg), by(foreign)
gen lb = meanmpg - sdmpg
gen ub = meanmpg + sdmpg
stripplot mpg, over(for) box stack centre vertical ///
    addplot(sc meanmpg foreign || rcap  lb ub foreign)
***