Re: st: RE: Re: Class programming in stata.

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: Class programming in stata.
Date   Thu, 14 May 2009 11:56:17 -0500

.

Could the amount of effort expended for class programmed dialogs be offset by using the command line with extremely well-written instructions? That is, spend the time writing better documentation.

-Dave