Re: st: "time ratios" and "hazard ratios"

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "time ratios" and "hazard ratios"
Date   Thu, 14 May 2009 12:34:04 -0400

--

Perhaps I should have added the original source for discriminating
among these models is Kalbfleisch and Prentice, The Statistical

-Steve