Re: Fwd: st: Monte Carlo with preset spatial autocorrelation

From   "Susan Olivia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Fwd: st: Monte Carlo with preset spatial autocorrelation
Date   Mon, 11 May 2009 13:30:40 -0700

Thanks Austin.

Glad to know that it's feasible to do this.

My pre-determined weighting matrix will be an nxn positive
symmetric matrix in which for non-neighbors, w[i,j]= 0 while
w[i,j]=1 or a function of inverse distance w[i,j] = 1/d[i,j]
for neighbors, where d[i,j] is the distance between
observation i and j.

Thanks in advance for the programming advice.

Susan