RE: st: bioprobit with pweights and clustered standard errors

From   Zurab Sajaia <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: bioprobit with pweights and clustered standard errors
Date   Mon, 11 May 2009 10:53:06 -0400

Hi Jan,

I'll take a better look to see what might be causing that error but one strange thing: you get a mata error, but I don't explicitly use any mata commands in the program, it's "standard" ML maximizer... can you confirm you have a up-to-date Stata (which version)?

Thanks,
Zurab