st: addressing coefficients for residuals variance from xtmixed

From   Marcelo Jenny <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: addressing coefficients for residuals variance from xtmixed
Date   Fri, 08 May 2009 12:09:48 +0200

Hi,

how can I address the estimated values of the variance components from a
xtmixed model.

Using matrix list e(b) I can see that they are the last elements in the
vector of coefficients

I need a little help for the step of transferring a specific element of
the vector into a scalar.

Thanks in advance,
Marcelo

--
Mag. Marcelo Jenny
Lehrstuhl f. Politische Wissenschaft III