Re: st: Threshold regression

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Threshold regression
Date   Thu, 7 May 2009 10:26:23 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for the reference, but you still did not tell us where
you found that program. -findit threg- did not show any
relevant results.

Google did show a page that you may or may not have
used to find this program:
http://sph.umd.edu/epib/faculty/mltlee/test/tr_programs.html

The first line on this page invites users to contact the
author if they have any questions, and gives you the
contact details. As this does not appear to be a very
mainstream Stata program I would guess you will be more likely
to get a knowledgable answer by contacting the author.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen