st: AW: prediction after fitting a multi level model with xtmixed

Subject   st: AW: prediction after fitting a multi level model with xtmixed
Date   Wed, 6 May 2009 21:49:43 +0200

<>

On -xtmixed- you always want to take into account
http://www.stata.com/meeting/fnasug08/gutierrez.pdf

Seems to me I can get a prediction for the weight of those pigs in -h
xtmixed- after 2 and a half weeks, although measurements were taken only
weekly...

webuse pig, clear
xtmixed weight week || id:
adjust week=2.5, xb