Re: st: Static vs dynamic panel GMM

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Static vs dynamic panel GMM
Date   Sat, 02 May 2009 19:16:06 +0200

I can't provide an exaustive answer. However, for dynamic panels I suggest How to Do xtabond2: An Introduction to Difference and System GMM in Stata, By David Roodman (Working Paper Number 103
at cgdev.org).
Other dynamic panels commands include -xtlsdvc- (bias-corrected least-squares dummy variable estimators)  and -xtpmg- (mean group and the pooled mean-group estimators). You may download both from SSC and find the appropriate references in the help file
Finally, please use complete references (someone, me too, may be unfamiliar with Ziliak).
Nicola

P.S. I'll NOT receive/read any email but the Digest.