Re: st: check whether a variable has any missing values

From   Jacob Wegelin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: check whether a variable has any missing values
Date   Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:50:43 -0400

Sorry ... I should have thought before sending that last question.

qui count if missing(bad)

assert r(N)==0

Jacob Wegelin