Re: st: check whether a variable has any missing values

From   Jacob Wegelin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: check whether a variable has any missing values
Date   Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:37:57 -0400

Dear Eva,

Thanks. How then does one turn the output of -count if missing(bad)-
into a value that one can use in an -assert- statement?

. count if missing(bad)
    1

. count if missing(good)
    0

. local howManyMissing=count if missing(bad)
count not found
r(111);

. local junk: count if missing(bad)
count not allowed