Re: st: event history analysis with years clustered in individuals

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: event history analysis with years clustered in individuals
Date   Sun, 15 Feb 2009 11:41:09 -0500

I agree with Austin. Just to be clear: sigma_u is a parameter that is meaningless for this problem, No interpretation is possible.