Re: st: SV: Latent variable DVs in gllamm

From   Rahsaan Maxwell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: SV: Latent variable DVs in gllamm
Date   Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:30:42 -0500

Ok, thanks, that makes sense.

But can you tell if there is another problem with the code?

Because even when I try to just run the following code at the individual level
with the following code, I get an error message: "a not found" but as far as I
can tell I have properly specified all the variables.

Sorry for all the questions, but it is difficult learning a new program in
isolation!

-Rahsaan

sort council courts police
gen id=_n
expand 3
sort id
qui by id: gen response=_n
gen item1=response==council
gen item2=response==courts
gen item3=response==police

eq resp: item1 item2 item3
eq latent: muschri gentrust
gllamm response, i(id) eq(resp) geq(latent) link(ologit) f(binom)