RE: st: RE: exogeneity test for biprobit and control function?

Subject   RE: st: RE: exogeneity test for biprobit and control function?
Date   Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:25:29 -0000

Nirina,

The best thing to do is to check the Stata manual entry for -ivprobit-
with the -twostep- option.  This is Newey's minimum-chi-sq estimator.
If memory serves, it can be interpreted as a "control function
estimator" in the sense you are using it.

Cheers,
Mark