RE: st: RE: exogeneity test for biprobit and control function?

Subject   RE: st: RE: exogeneity test for biprobit and control function?
Date   Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:35:10 -0000

Nirina,

You might want to check whether the Newey minimum chi-squared estimator
implemented in -ivprobit- is actually what you're calling the control
function estimator.  -overid- reports the overid statistic for this
estimator.

Cheers,
Mark