RE: how to reply on Statalist [was: RE: st: Categorizing HIV status using a series of string variables]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: how to reply on Statalist [was: RE: st: Categorizing HIV status using a series of string variables]
Date   Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:21:52 -0000

Wrong! On closer inspection I see there's threading that offers
something different from the StataCorp or Harvard archives.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Cox
Sent: 28 November 2008 17:09
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: how to reply on Statalist [was: RE: st: Categorizing HIV
status using a series of string variables]

You're correct. That is still active. I am not expert either, which is
why I don't understand why people want a third archive. There are two
already.

Martin Weiss

"... to set up RSS feeds for Statalist, all of which seem to have
stalled
somehow."

I am not an expert for this stuff, but

http://groups.google.de/group/statalistrss