Re: st: RE: execute external program from within Stata?

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: execute external program from within Stata?
Date   Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:18:47 -0500

Hello All,

Just curious, which other (than Windows) platforms that Stata runs on,
have their executable files stored with extension .exe?

Thank you, Sergiy