st: plotmatrix

From   Höchle, Daniel (Pfaeffikon) <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: plotmatrix
Date   Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:44:00 +0100

Dear all,

Is anyone aware of a matrix plot command such as Adrian Mander's -plotmatrix- program with which it is possible to plot positive values in green color tones and plot negative values in red color tones? Is it even possible to achieve this by aid of the -plotmatrix- command?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Any information in this communication is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure without our consent. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. You are requested to please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system.

Due to the electronic nature of e-mail, there is a risk that the information contained in this message has been modified. Consequently we can accept no responsibility or liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.

A-03-03-E