Re: st: RE: minor bug in -describe-?

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: minor bug in -describe-?
Date   Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:26:16 -0400

Hi Martin,

if one writes -varlist- variables must already exist in memory. But
you sometimes want:

        clear
        describe somevars using somefile.dta

to work.

Your modified version will work ok, but replace it with varlist and
see what happens.

Best regards,
    Sergiy Radyakin