Re: st: benchmarking + determine the peers

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: benchmarking + determine the peers
Date   Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:55:29 +0100

OK, but didnt' you receive the email (direct or digest)?

Here are the archives of statalist:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/. Please also see the statalist
faq, where this is mentioned.

You can click on a month to see a list of messages in that month, or
type in a search keyword.

The link to my answer on Saturday is
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-09/msg01276.html .

Eva