Re: st: predict in ivreg28

Subject   Re: st: predict in ivreg28
Date   Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:22:35 -0500

At 05:17 PM 9/24/2008, [email protected] wrote:
Thanks a lot, Eva. This is very helpful. (I thought I had an updated version of
ivreg28. (I am using Stata 8.2)).

But could I ask you for a favor. I cannot download ivreg2 or anything because my
admninistator controls C drive (and that's where, as you know, stata
automatically writes its programs). So would you mind emailing me your copy of
ivreg28 file.

thanks a lot.
branko
It is a nuisance when you are at the mercy of others. But, often people do have a network drive they can write to, e.g. N:, and if so you can give commands that are something like this:

* These commands personalize your Stata directories.
sysdir set OLDPLACE N:\ado
sysdir set PERSONAL N:\ado\personal
sysdir set PLUS N:\ado\plus

Just give these commands at the beginning of your sessions, and you'll be able to download and install files from SSC or wherever and then use them. (You should create the necessary folders on N: first.)

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam