Re: st: predict in ivreg28

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: predict in ivreg28
Date   Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:36:42 +0100

Branko,

-ivreg28_p- is distributed alongside -ivreg28-, so maybe it's worth
checking if your installation of -ivreg28- is complete and up-to-date.

ssc install ivreg28

will tell you if your files are out of date. I just tried it out under
version control from Stata 9.2, and I can use -predict- after
-ivreg28- without any problems.

In case you have access to Stata 9 or later, you can also check out
-ivreg2- from the same author.

HTH,
Eva