st: Re: problem with overid after ivtobit

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: problem with overid after ivtobit
Date   Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:05:21 -0400

< >
Indeed, -findit overid- comes up with overid as published in SJ 7:4 (2007), and with an entry from SSC. As is usually the case, the SSC version (ssc describe overid) is later than that in the SJ. -which overid- on my system yields

*! overid V2.0.5 07jul2008
*! Authors C F Baum, Vince Wiggins, Steve Stillman, Mark Schaffer

so that is the version you should install. This is true of many items on SSC which have also been published at one time or another in the SJ or Stata Technical Bulletin.

Kit

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html