st: RE: RE: use of count.

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: use of count.
Date   Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:39:10 -0700

I would second Nick's comments.  I have noticed that there are many
postings that could be answered by reading the manuals or findit or net
search.  Many of these are posted by a few people and my immediate
reaction is far less charitable than Nick's.  I hit the delete key.

This is a plea to those who don't read the manual:  RTFM and the FAQs.

When I receive several hundred emails daily, I delete things that don't
have any interest to me.  I don't want to also delete things that don't
belong on the list in the first place.

GRRRRR!!!

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch