Re: st: kernel density

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: kernel density
Date   Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:50:55 +0200

I think a better approach would be

 twoway (kdensity weight if foreign==1) (kdensity weight if foreign==0)

or

 twoway kdensity weight if foreign==1 || kdensity weight if foreign==0

because this allows you to display the curves for more than two groups, e.g.

 twoway kdensity weight if rep==3 || kdensity weight if rep==4 ||
kdensity weight if rep==5

ben