st: age, race adjusting complex survey data

From   Susan Hailpern <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: age, race adjusting complex survey data
Date   Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:17:24 -0400

Hi,

I am using NHANES data with Stata 10.1 SE.

I have obtained unadjusted prevalence estimates using *svytab*.
However, the groups are dissimilar with respect to age and race.
Is there any way to create age and race adjusted prevalence estimates?

If these data were not weighted, I could use /dstdize; /but that is not an option in this case.

Having searched the archives, I see that this question was asked in August, 2004.
Has anything new been added since then?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Sue
*