Re: st: cannot start stata in Fedora

From   Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: cannot start stata in Fedora
Date   Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:34:31 +0200

I do not see Neil reanswering us.

I have been using Fedora and as I said before:
Fedora does not provide gtk+1.2 by default any more since Fedora 5 (or
may be 4). You must download it manually (or if you added another yum
repos it could work by an yum issue on command line).

Alex gave you a place to download the RPM you need and I think I
provided before another. Anyway this is another place to download from:
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/7200838/com/gtk+-1.2.10-61.fc9.i386.rpm.html

Just for clarification Stata 9 uses that old gtk. But since Stata 10 gtk
2 is used.

Good Luck
Caveman