Re: st: RE: RE: Bootstrap and Technical analysis

From   "Clive Nicholas" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Bootstrap and Technical analysis
Date   Mon, 18 Aug 2008 02:09:05 +0100

Mahmoud Abd-El-Aal replied to Nick Cox:

[...]

> 1- I did not have time to read the FAQs since i just joined and trying to
> get my questions answered rather than read the rules on how to use the
> list, but i will do that and next time i will try not to disobey the
> rules.

[...]

I rather think this says it all, and precisely reinforces what Nick
patiently explained to you.

You say you didn't have the time to read the Statalist FAQ before
posting. Why, then, do you expect others to spare their time answering
your queries?

No reply expected or required. :)

--
Clive Nicholas

<[email protected]>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.