Re: st: USESPSS is now available for download from SSC

From   "Tom Trikalinos" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: USESPSS is now available for download from SSC
Date   Tue, 5 Aug 2008 15:58:25 -0400

thanks sergiy, always detailed and accurate/  much appreciated.
- will play with it later - i jusdt had my eyes dilated and I am
practically blind now....

will let you know if it does not work.

best