Re: st: re: usespss is now available for download from SSC

From   "Tom Trikalinos" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: usespss is now available for download from SSC
Date   Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:00:49 -0400

Hi Kit

It downloads and installs fine now.

thanks to both you and Sergiy.