Re: st: RE: labels on bar graphs

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: labels on bar graphs
Date   Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:42:08 -0400

The Graph Editor, one of the new features of Stata 10, is among the
"conveniences that benefit a large number of users and particularly
prospective users".

Friedrich