Re: st: error bars

From   "moleps islon" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: error bars
Date   Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:30:08 +0200

I found cibplot which does what I need in terms of bars with
projecting error bars (cibplot x y, by(z)), however the graphs come
out the same way as ciplot. In other words identical, despite tabing
the different variables give completely different results.