RE: st: Problem Using Bootstrapping with Ordered Logit 'gweight notallowed'

From   Even Bergseng <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Problem Using Bootstrapping with Ordered Logit 'gweight notallowed'
Date   Tue, 20 May 2008 08:51:48 +0200

Rod,

-cluster- is one of the -vce- options, hence cannot -cluster- and -boot- options for -vce- be combined. I suggest you use -bs- (see -help bs-),
e.g.,

***
bootstrap, cluster(variable): ologit whatever
***

Best regards,
Even