Re: st: Other ways of dealing with endogeneity apart from IV?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Other ways of dealing with endogeneity apart from IV?
Date   Mon, 05 May 2008 18:00:12 +0200

you may choose, depending on your data, between using a fixed effect model, a dynamic model (where lags can be used as instruments), or the inverse probability of treatment weights (see Epidemiology, 11: 550-560 and see Jamie Robins and Miguel Hernan both Harvard School of Public Health, they have a website with all the relevant papers).

Nicola