Re: st: xtpoisson, fe: 42 groups (93 obs) dropped because of all zero outcomes! Why?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtpoisson, fe: 42 groups (93 obs) dropped because of all zero outcomes! Why?
Date   Mon, 05 May 2008 18:24:11 +0200

A group in this case is all the observations which share the same value of the group/panel variable "i", as setted by the -tsset- command. If all the observation with the same value of such variable have a zero outcome, then the group is deleted. I am worried about the ratio between obs and groups: about 2 is quite a small number
Nicola