Re: st: problems with xi3

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problems with xi3
Date   Tue, 6 May 2008 09:33:31 +0200

Also see the -devcon- package on SSC (-ssc describe devcon-) which can
be used to "normalize" estimates that use the standard dummy coding.
Note that -devcon- also inserts the (redundant) coefficient for the
base category, which is useful if you want to compute the Oaxaca
decomposition.

By the way, I just completed a new version of the -oaxaca- package
that has this functionality built in. It should be available from SSC
shortly. Watch out for the announcement on this list.

ben