Re: st: re: installing gam

From   "LL Miller" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: installing gam
Date   Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:42:00 +0100 (BST)

I have now managed to get this working. My working directory was c:\data
which is where the file unzipped to. When I tried to run the example
program it said

GAMFIT failure, c:\ado\personal\gamfit.exe not found

So I copied the files into there from the data directory and it now works
fine. Not quite sure why it didn't try to read it from the current
directory but I don't suppose it matters since it now works!

Many thanks to those who responded with suggestions

Laura