Re: st: re: installing gam

From   "LL Miller" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: installing gam
Date   Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:42:13 -0000 (GMT)

I have now done this and tried to run the example in the help file but it
just says

unrecognized command: gam

I have tried to find a command to let me check if it is in fact installed
(as I'm sure I've done this before) but haven't been able to find it.

Any suggestions as to why this might not be working?

Laura