Re: st: RE: experience with STATA for student use

From   Alan Acock <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: experience with STATA for student use
Date   Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:22:38 -0700

We now teach Stata first. Some students work with faculty who insist they
use SPSS. The students who learn Stata first tend to have a similar response
to yours. They think SPSS is complicated, tedious, and the output is badly
designed.

Alan Acock

On 3/24/08 11:27 AM, "Verkuilen, Jay" <[email protected]>
wrote:Verkuilen, Jay